Escape Hunt is an incredibly fun way to celebrate any occasion from hens, bucks, birthdays, a unique marriage proposal (we’ll even hide your proposal ring in our puzzles), or just a social get together. As an experience that is accessible and enjoyable for everyone (all ages and abilities), it’s guaranteed to entertain the whole crew!
Throw in Sherlock Holmes style detective dress up opportunities, atmospheric spacious lounge, complimentary refreshments, BYO / nibblies / catering options (at select branches) and extended opening hours (10am to 8:30pm 7 days) making Escape Hunt an ideal social or party experience!
We have fabulous event packages on offer for birthday’s, hen’s or buck’s parties. Examples include (offers may differ between branches):
- Organise a birthday, hen’s or buck’s event and the guest of honour plays for FREE plus they get their choice of either a FREE puzzle or t-shirt
- Book multiple rooms to compete against your friends!
- To claim this offer: Book online for a minimum of 4 paying players then email us proof of your event to the relevant branch to add the guest of honour for FREE.
- Proof of Event: Email us the birthday person’s ID to prove booking is within the same month as the birthday. Email us a copy of the wedding invite to qualify for hen’s or buck’s package.
- Not valid with any other offer
“Challenging on so many levels but absolutely thrilling from beginning to end. Went with family and friends and panicked together as the clock ticked and squealed whenever we made a new discovery. Much hilarity and delight guaranteed. The sheer number of different types of locks and keys was impressive on its own. As was watching someone trying to open a briefcase for the first time ever. Bloody good fun.”
“My family and I had a fantastic time racing the clock and trying to solve the murder mystery at Escape Hunt. The set up was great and the staff very friendly. The cues took a lot of teamwork and brain power to solve.”
Make an online booking on your nearest Escape Hunt Branch website or call the branch directly for assistance on how we can help organise your event. Adelaide – Brisbane – Gold Coast – Melbourne – Perth – Sydney